Terms for Bondora’s Refinance in September Campaign
1. General information and contents of campaign
1. “Bondora’s Refinance in September” campaign (hereinafter referred to as the Campaign) is organized by Bondora AS, registry code 11483929, registered office at A. H. Tammsaare tee 47, 11316 Tallinn, e-mail: [email protected] (hereinafter Bondora).
2. As part of the Campaign, duly registered participants meeting the terms provided herein will get the chance to win the prize where Bondora pays for the Winner’s small loans in the amount of up to €15,000 (hereinafter the Prize).
3. The campaign will last from 1 September to 09 October 2022.
2. Participation terms
1. Permanent residents in the Republic of Estonia who are at least 18 years old are eligible to take part in the Campaign (hereinafter the Participants).
2. Bondora’s employees and their family members are not allowed to take part in the Campaign (this includes companies in the same group as Bondora).
3. To take part in the Campaign, Participants must apply for a refinancing loan on Bondora’s website ww.bondora.ee/et/refinantseeri. *Taking part in the loan application process does not obligate the Buyer to agree to the loan offer or conclude a contract. The right to withdraw from a loan contract exists for 14 days as of the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. Prize draw
1. Bondora will randomly draw a winner from the Participants (hereinafter the Winner) on 10 October 2022
2. Bondora will contact the Winner personally at the e-mail address indicated by the Participant on their Bondora account no later than within seven days of the Prize draw.
3. The Winner undertakes to disclose to Bondora no later than within seven days any information related to their small loans which the Winner wants repaid (specifically the name of the lender and the amount of the loan). Bondora repays loans only up to the amount of €15,000. Bondora repays the Winner’s small loans directly to the lenders to whom the Winner is liable.
4. Bondora also has the right to request verification of the Winner’s identity.
5. If the Winner violates the Campaign terms or provides false information to Bondora, or if Bondora is unable to contact the Winner or if the Winner does not disclose the details requested by Bondora no later than within seven days for reasons attributable to the Winner, Bondora may decide to draw a new Winner. In this case, Bondora is not liable if the initial Winner is excluded from the draw or Prize collection.
4. Processing personal data
2. Participants may grant their consent to Bondora for the processing of their personal data for other purposes (e.g., for sending direct marketing).
1. The Campaign procedure is established under these terms and all persons taking part in the Campaign must follow it.
2. Bondora has the right to amend the Campaign terms or end the Campaign early on valid grounds. Bondora will notify the public of the above circumstances via its website www.bondora.ee.
3. Participants can contact Bondora with any Campaign-related questions, including potential complaints, using the contact details provided in clause 1.1 of these terms or through Bondora’s frequently asked questions page.
4. All disputes arising from the Campaign will be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia by Harju County Court.
208,838 people have invested over €670M and earned €82M - YOU become the bank.